You are welcome to present the Global Calculator to your colleagues, clients, students or anyone you think may be interested in exploring what a low-carbon world could look like in 2050. This page has resources to make it as easy as possible for you. Don't forget to also look at the video and other information on the Using the calculator page to familiarise yourself with the tool.
- Presentation pack (.ppt, 6.9 MB) - designed so that you can select slides about the Global Calculator to build your own presentation that will suit your interests and your audience. Includes information on the backround of the project, how the model works, its results, and activity/lesson plans.
- Speaking notes (.doc, 1.1 MB) - helps you to present the Global Calculator tool by providing a basic script that takes you through it step by step, with lots of tips and some activity suggestions. We've left it as Word document so you can edit it to suit your own speaking style.
- Frequently asked questions (.pdf, 243 KB) - contains answers to the common questions people ask about the project and the model itself.
- Prosperous living for the world: lessons from the Global Calculator video - a quick introduction to the tool and its findings that is a great start to a presentation. Subtitles are available in English, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- Flyer (.pdf 335 KB) - print off this handy summary with barcode link and use it to advertise the Global Calculator tool and your event, or hand it out to participants afterwards.
The Global Calculator team would love to hear about how your presentation went, and welcome feedback. Email firstname.lastname@example.org